Sunday, July 18, 2004

Legal at Last

Been an eventful couple of weeks. We finally passed the final inspection on our house so are legal to move in. Of course in the midst of all this I had my gall bladder surgically removed and went off to Salt Lake City where A HEART DIVIDED by Cherie Bennett and Jeff Gottesfeld was being performed at the Babcock Theater. It was a first class performance of an excellent, well researched, thought provoking play. Before the play I had dinner with Jeff, Cherie, YA author Jennifer Armstrong, YA librarian Patricia Foster, and HS English teachers Roberta Shortridge and Cathie Gonzales. A spectacular evening. I was great fun to stay with Cherie, Jeff, and their delightful bright and energetic son.

As far as what has been happening on the edge -- I put a 50 in 1 high gloss sealer over the countertop mosaics and they look terrific. There is a photo at http://www.genrefluent.com/earthshi.htm for the time being.

No comments: