Monday, February 18, 2008

Time Flies

I had all but forgotten that I had started this blog when we were first moving into the house. Decided to come back to it because amazingly enough almost 600 people have viewed one of the videos I posted to YouTube about our house.


Today we had two "wildlife" sightings. Early this morning when Rick was opening the drapes he saw a bob cat in front of the house. It disappeared over the lip of the canyon edge before I could spot it. A few hours later the dogs became very agitated and I figured the cat had returned. When I got to the far end of the house and looked out there was a little white fluff ball of a dog. I don't know where it came from or where it went. Like us, our neighbors tend to have large dogs, the better to not become prey.

No comments: